Free Suzuki Motorcycle VIN Decoder
Suzuki Motorcycle VIN Decoder
What is a Suzuki VIN Number?
The Suzuki Motorcycle VIN Number is a 17-character code, which includes the following:
1) The first character indicates the country of manufacture.
2) The second character indicates the year the bike was made.
3) The third character indicates the model.
4) The fourth and fifth characters are the plant code, referring to the factory where the bike was assembled.
5) The sixth character is a check digit, which is used purely for error detection purposes.
6) Characters 7 through 17 are a serial number that can be used to identify individual motorcycles made by Suzuki (and others).
Where Is My Bike’s VIN?
On a Suzuki scooter, you’d find the VIN under the seat. On a Suzuki motorcycle, it will usually be on the steering headstock.
The Suzuki GSX is a series of sport bikes manufactured by Suzuki. It is one of the most popular sport bike series in the world. It was first introduced in 1989 and has been a very popular bike ever since. One key reason for its popularity, besides how fun they are, is that it they are affordable, reliable, and easy to maintain.
They comes with an air-cooled (meaning no radiator required for cooling), four-stroke engine that provides power to the front wheel via a chain drive.
About Suzuki Motorcycles
Suzuki is a Japanese company that manufactures automobiles, motorcycles, and all-terrain vehicles. The company was originally founded in 1909 as Suzuki Loom Works by Michio Suzuki. Believe it or not, this world-class automotive manufacturer’s first product was actually a weaving machine called the "Suzuki Spinning Top." In 1959 they produced their first motorcycle engine called the Suzumotor F20A.
Sample Suzuki VIN Numbers
- JS1SK44A4M7100462,2022 Suzuki DR-Z400SM,Supermoto,Made in Japan
- JS1GN7FAXN7100379,2022 Suzuki GSX-R600M2,599cc Gixxer
- JS1VP55B5N7100130,2022 Suzuki SV 650 ABS,Street motorcycle
- JS1RL42C7E2101054,2014 Suzuki RM-Z450,Made in Japan